I know it has been a really long time since I have posted. I just wanted to give you some encouragement. My life in the past two months can be summed up with this- God is Crazy! Seriously, He is so good to me. When I fail, He picks me up. When I don't know where I'll be living, He provides. When I need support, He provides me with partners. When I need encouragement, He provides me with friends. When I need motivation, He provides me His words. When I need more money, He provides me with a second job.
OUR GOD IS CRAZY!
I cannot even begin to explain to you how blessed I am. You are extremely blessed too! You are God's child. He loves you unconditionally. He hears your every word. He sees your every move. He forgives you for everything. He guides your path. He provides for your every need. He heals you. He saved you.
God is crazy! I don't think I could count how many times I have said that in the past two months. Here's a little look at what God has done for me in the past two months...
- Provided a home for me next year with 6 other girls at Christian Campus House's NEW Girls House
- Provided over $700 in funds in under three weeks of support raising
- Provided me with growth towards Christ through biweekly meetings with my campus minister
- Provided me with time through a facebook fast
- Provided me with love, support, and encouragement from people all over the US through my Tumblr account and in person
- Provided me with the opportunity to share my testimony at the annual CCH Banquet in front of over 200 people
- Provided me with several opportunities to share my heart and vision for my internship in Kenya
- Provided me with a network of over 200 people that are praying for me
- Provided me with the ability to reach out to others on campus
- Provided me with a job in the cafeteria; where I can serve the students on campus and serve my coworkers
- Provided me with this job in hopes of being able to minister to my coworkers
- Provided me encouragement for what God is going to do on my missions trip to Acuna, Mexico March 5-March 11